Re: Field Day Reports

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I had a meager QRP operation from the lake property.
I used the 250' Horizontal loop (after I repaired one corner that blew down sometime over the past two weeks...) then made 95 contacts 80-40-20-15 meters.
I was surprised how long 20 stayed open on Saturday evening.
Snagged a couple of Hawaii stations and Rhode Island.
Added Barbados as a "DX" QSO too.
Did not break out the solar panel and I forgot to copy the Field Day Bulletin.
So - it was fun, but certainly not back breaking work this year.
Glad to see so many 4SQRP operators made it on the air.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-
(1E OK)