Re: Of interest, a "paraset" connection

Frank Perkins

I've read several books about those brave radio operators
Men operators started to be arrested because most men were expected to be serving in the war, and those left behind became suspecious. So the spy operations started recruiting women, who went about their routine daily lives ignored by the German occupation staff.
One book I liked was "The lost girls of Paris" by Pam Jenoff.
Frank N6CES

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 9:06 AM Jim Upson <jim72upson@...> wrote:

I’ve read another similar book: “The Wolves at the Door”.....I liked the story....but it wasn’t the best written book in the world.....

https://www.amazon.com/Wolves-Door-Americas-Greatest-Female/dp/159921072X

also....a movie was made: “Liberté: A Call to Spy“

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7698468/

73, Jim / AC3B