Re: #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

John Nicholas

Joe,

Is Brutus Bash a get-together or something else? I get the concerns about Covid,  Sedgwick County has had an increase also and some are stuck on not thinking.   I have noticed a nice percentage increase in Mask Usage since the City of Wichita took some action,  And I live in Derby.

Just getting my base station set up. It will be nice to do something Ham related without excess risk.  Staying at home is fine, but.

Please keep us informed via the list and the rest of us.

73

de ZEoZUW John

On Jul 6, 2020, at 5:16 PM, Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

I hadn't given it a lot of thought, but provided we didn't have a huge crowd, I think we could possibly do this safely.  Let me confer with my other infectious disease expert (XYL) and see what she says.  That also assumes the park is open.

73,

Charles - NK8O

On 7/6/20 4:45 PM, Ed Meyer, WG5F wrote:
Now that the 4th of July is behind us...  Anyone else thinking about Brutus Bash 2020?
72,
-Ed, WG5F-