Re: #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

Tom Sevart

On 7/6/2020 16:45, Ed Meyer, WG5F wrote:
Now that the 4th of July is behind us...  Anyone else thinking about Brutus Bash 2020?
I would love to, but with Covid-19 cases continually on the rise I don't think it's a good idea for us to get together. At least not without masks and plenty of hand sanitizer. But I still think that social distancing is quite necessary to slow the spread of the disease.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS