Re: #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Guys
Pam and I have been staying away from crowds as much as possible all summer to avoid COVID.

I’m sure every thing would be fine,
But I am going to have to agree with
Joe and Tom.
I don’t think we will attend just to be safe.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:56 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 7/6/2020 16:45, Ed Meyer, WG5F wrote:
> Now that the 4th of July is behind us...  Anyone else thinking about
> Brutus Bash 2020?

I would love to, but with Covid-19 cases continually on the rise I don't
think it's a good idea for us to get together.  At least not without
masks and plenty of hand sanitizer.  But I still think that social
distancing is quite necessary to slow the spread of the disease.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com