Re: #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

W0MQY

Sounds good to me.   I’ve been doing a lot of sittin’ lately so have plenty of time to sort it all out.  Joe W0MQY

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 8:18 PM Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Let's sit on this for a while.  Honestly, I think if we all made commitments to wear masks, keep our distance, and keep up on hand washing, we could manage.  But no one should do anything that will cause them concern.

73,

Charles - NK8O

On 7/6/20 8:00 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Hello Guys
Pam and I have been staying away from crowds as much as possible all summer to avoid COVID.

I’m sure every thing would be fine,
But I am going to have to agree with
Joe and Tom.
I don’t think we will attend just to be safe.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:56 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 7/6/2020 16:45, Ed Meyer, WG5F wrote:
> Now that the 4th of July is behind us...  Anyone else thinking about
> Brutus Bash 2020?

I would love to, but with Covid-19 cases continually on the rise I don't
think it's a good idea for us to get together.  At least not without
masks and plenty of hand sanitizer.  But I still think that social
distancing is quite necessary to slow the spread of the disease.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--