Re: Of interest, a "paraset" connection

w0rw

i have "A Woman of No Importance" in my lending library.
Go to: https://www.librarycat.org/lib/W0RW
   If you have never requested books before then you have to send me an email so I can approve your name and address, (Send email to  w0rw1@...).
   After you get approved you can double click on a book from the scrolling banner.
   If you want that book, and it shows as 'Available', Click "Check Out" button.
The pasword is 'Paraset'.
Same Rules:

It is all free but there are rules to keep everything moving.

Only 2 books at a time maybe ordered out at a time.

Return books after 1 month.  You only pay return postage.

Return books via USPS “Media Rate”.

I can only ship to USA addresses.

Use the 'TinyCat' Web page to request books.

i don't need to know when you received the book(s) or when you sent them off.

Procedure: I send the books to you, You read and return the book(s) to me or send them on to next person as advised on the circulation list.

Paul  Signorelli   w0rw

905 Zodiac Dr.

Colorado Springs, CO  80905