Re: Solder fume extractor

cornhusker

I often use little computer fans that run on 12v.  Just enough to move the smoke away.  The tiny chip coolers are best and can run on lower voltages to be less noisy and still effective.
De K0NEB

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:04 AM, Donald Sanders
<w4bws1@...> wrote:
I'm not sure of a consensus but I found a small fan for $5 at Walmart that runs on 5 volts. I use a 120 to 5 volt wall wart or my computer ubus. It is quiet and works well
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

Ham Radio does not make the world go round.
Ham Radio is what makes the ride worthwhile.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:18 PM KN6KR via groups.io <charlesbuxbaum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi

I am looking to get a solder fume extractor.  Is there a consensus on the best one to use for occasional work on kits? Thanks and 73,

Charles, KN6KR