Re: Solder fume extractor

Mike Czuhajewski

What I use is the Weller WSA350 benchtop smoke absorber, about a hundred dollars at Techni-Tool. It plugs into a 110V outlet and fits easily on the workbench. It draws the smoke into a replaceable activated charcoal filter.

-----Original Message-----
From: KN6KR via <charlesbuxbaum@...>
To: Main <>
Sent: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 10:18 pm
Subject: [4SQRP] Solder fume extractor


I am looking to get a solder fume extractor.  Is there a consensus on the best one to use for occasional work on kits? Thanks and 73,

Charles, KN6KR

Join to automatically receive all group messages.