Re: Solder fume extractor

David Wilcox

I just breathe deeply.  It’s as good as Valium.  Happy Ham Husband = more time to do shopping and yak on the phone.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 12:04 PM, Donald Sanders <w4bws1@...> wrote:

I'm not sure of a consensus but I found a small fan for $5 at Walmart that runs on 5 volts. I use a 120 to 5 volt wall wart or my computer ubus. It is quiet and works well
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

Ham Radio does not make the world go round.
Ham Radio is what makes the ride worthwhile.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:18 PM KN6KR via groups.io <charlesbuxbaum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi

I am looking to get a solder fume extractor.  Is there a consensus on the best one to use for occasional work on kits? Thanks and 73,

Charles, KN6KR