Re: #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

Tom Sevart

On 7/10/2020 16:39, KK0S wrote:
Well, I am Really fed up with being cooped up for the duration.  BUT this sure beats he alternative!  No.  I am not going to Brutus this year.  Even with insurance and assuming you survived...a week or two of ICU can destroy your retirement account really quick.  Maybe a Virtual Brutus event from my back patio... But that's as far as I am willing to venture this year.  See you on the air.  72. Bruce. KK0S
I agree. I'd love to take a vacation and go somewhere and do something but my rational nature says that staying home and away from other people is the smart thing to do. I can't afford to catch Covid-19 and be off work for 3-4 weeks and have the shop shut down that long.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS