Thanks for the tip.

Gary

--- In 4sqrp@..., Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

On 06/05/2013 11:01 PM, Gary wrote:

While finishing up a build of the HF Test Set, I accidentally broke a
lead on C9 (12-60 pf variable trim cap.).

Before I order one from Mouser and pay 10x the part cost in shipping,
I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has one lying around.

Thanks,
Gary, WF0GMN
Hi Gary,

The cost of mailing you a part from a list member will not be any less
than the cost of postage from Mouser. When you order the part from from
Mouser request shipping by U.S.P.S. You do NOT have to use the more
expensive shipping choices but you do have to ask for USPS.

73,

Bill KU8H