Re: Polyvaricon Source Wanted

John Daly

Have you looked at QRP Kits - I believe they sell polyvaricon caps.

73 - W4USF John

On Jul 18, 2020, at 5:40 PM, Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Greetings gang!  Since it's been so hot this weekend I've been sifting through some saved notes and links. I've run across a couple of projects I'm considering and wondered where you go about buying Polyvaricon adjustable caps.

I've followed a few links from my web searches and they lead to either caps that are not the small polyvaricons, items that are out of stock, or suppliers half way around the world. I'd rather not pay more for shipping that for the caps themselves!

Tim N9PUZ