Re: Polyvaricon Source Wanted

Tim N9PUZ

The response to my question about Polyvaricon  caps has been good and I really appreciate the offers to dig through junk boxes, etc. to try and get my the parts. I did some more searching this afternoon and found an eBay seller who had what I wanted who was in the US and didn't want me to order 50 of them! I wasn't opposed to ordering from the UK or elsewhere, I'm just not very patient once I get started and a lot of places I found indicated my order probably wouldn't have arrived before the end of August.

Thanks once again everyone!

Tim N9PUZ

On 7/18/2020 4:40 PM, Tim N9PUZ via groups.io wrote:
Greetings gang!  Since it's been so hot this weekend I've been sifting through some saved notes and links. I've run across a couple of projects I'm considering and wondered where you go about buying Polyvaricon adjustable caps.

I've followed a few links from my web searches and they lead to either caps that are not the small polyvaricons, items that are out of stock, or suppliers half way around the world. I'd rather not pay more for shipping that for the caps themselves!

Tim N9PUZ