Re: Polyvaricon Source Wanted

Tom Sevart

On 7/18/2020 16:40, Tim N9PUZ wrote:
Greetings gang!  Since it's been so hot this weekend I've been sifting through some saved notes and links. I've run across a couple of projects I'm considering and wondered where you go about buying Polyvaricon adjustable caps.
I've followed a few links from my web searches and they lead to either caps that are not the small polyvaricons, items that are out of stock, or suppliers half way around the world. I'd rather not pay more for shipping that for the caps themselves!
I've always just salvaged them from old AM radios.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS