From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 0:26
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Polyvaricon Source Wanted

The response to my question about Polyvaricon  caps has been good and I
really appreciate the offers to dig through junk boxes, etc. to try and
get my the parts. I did some more searching this afternoon and found an
eBay seller who had what I wanted who was in the US and didn't want me
to order 50 of them! I wasn't opposed to ordering from the UK or
elsewhere, I'm just not very patient once I get started and a lot of
places I found indicated my order probably wouldn't have arrived before
the end of August.

Thanks once again everyone!

Tim N9PUZ

--