Re: Polyvaricon Source Wanted

Gwen Patton

There's also this one at Mike's:  https://www.mikeselectronicparts.com/product/variable-capacitor-266pf/  It's used in this small transmitting loop: https://k1fm.us/2015/07/k1fm-mini-magnetic-loop-2-0/  and has a 3d printed version (made by someone else) here:  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4036000

I mentioned the loop before, when I posted the ebay link for the cap I bought. But I got a request for the Thingiverse page as well, so there you go.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 6:48 PM N4WD <n4wd.bruce@...> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 9:41 PM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:
Greetings gang!  Since it's been so hot this weekend I've been sifting through some saved notes and links. I've run across a couple of projects I'm considering and wondered where you go about buying Polyvaricon adjustable caps.

I've followed a few links from my web searches and they lead to either caps that are not the small polyvaricons, items that are out of stock, or suppliers half way around the world. I'd rather not pay more for shipping that for the caps themselves!

Tim N9PUZ