Re: NJQRP Skeeter Hunt - What's next?

Dr Jim Kennedy

I tried to participate today but I guess an assortment of poor antenna choice, band conditions, and locations that I chose (working portable) apparently all together did not help my efforts. I heard some calls to the South of me and I tried to make some contacts, but not a single QSO in the book.

However, I enjoyed the preparation (built my own vertical slinky antenna with 9:1 unun) and the hunt.

Thank you Larry for putting this together and making it go! Very much appreciated.

--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988