Re: Ozark Patrol Audio Transformer and Jack

Dale Hardin

I'm working on adding that $2 amp.  Darn single sided board with too-small pads is a pain to build.  However, I don't think the amp will solve this rig's problem.  I suspect Q3 is kaput.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 7:09 PM Curt via groups.io <rhulett1=consolidated.net@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe not relevant:

The stock radio doesn't put out much volume into the speaker.  Headphones worked fine,  I bought a $2 audio amp and wired it into the speaker circuit, now volume from the speaker is very adequate.  I guess the radio was meant to be a retro-style regen and 2 transistors drive headphones fine but a speaker not very well.

72, Curt KB5JO

--
Dale Hardin
Elberta, AL