FS: Bayou Jumper (unbuilt)

wa2cky

Cleaning up the ham shack a bit and, after looking at all the rigs I have to work on, decided to put my Bayou Jumper up for sale. Never built - I believe I got it at the 2107 Convention and just have never had the time to build it.  It is an early model (white panel) I believe and I am pretty sure it is all there. No case, of course. Does include a printed copy of the manual, etc.

Thinking $65 with postage included (US addresses only).  PayPal would be preferred but a personal check or even (gasp!!) cash.  No problemo.  Just drop me a line if you are interested or just have some questions.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO   64015