Re: Bayou Jumper (unbuilt)

wa2cky

The Bayou Jumper is SOLD and on it's way to the new owner.  Thanks to everyone for the many responses.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 2:30 PM Bob Groh <bob.groh@...> wrote:
Cleaning up the ham shack a bit and, after looking at all the rigs I have to work on, decided to put my Bayou Jumper up for sale. Never built - I believe I got it at the 2107 Convention and just have never had the time to build it.  It is an early model (white panel) I believe and I am pretty sure it is all there. No case, of course. Does include a printed copy of the manual, etc.

Thinking $65 with postage included (US addresses only).  PayPal would be preferred but a personal check or even (gasp!!) cash.  No problemo.  Just drop me a line if you are interested or just have some questions.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO   64015