From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of AG1P Ron
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 2:48 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 4SQRP Website is Down

They are still working on it. I think they disconnected database to the site so not everything may work.  Whatever they did, some of the pictures have been lost.

If you use it, please keep in mind it might disappear as they try to fix the connectivity issue.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster