Re: 4SQRP Website is Down

Jeff Collins

Dear Ron,

    If you need help, let me know.

    I am an award winning eCommerce expert and used to own / operate a hosting and eCommerce company.

    I used to manage over 100 servers.

    Home (L/L): 1-417-256-2844

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II
On 9/11/2020 6:27 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

Further update.  Besides the problem with MySQL, we have been hacked.  I have taken down the website until I can determine the extent of the damage. It could take a while as there is a lot of stuff to look at.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster