From: Jim Sheldon
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 8:27 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] NOUVEAU 75 0N 3.815

Just worked Bert on 3.815 AM.  I forgot to give him a Signal report - if you read this Bert, it was 5-5 to 5-6 in Park City, KS -- DE W0EB.

Unfortunately I wasn't QRP at the time - used my K3S barefoot at just under 100 watts to a 160/80/40 trap dipole up around 35 feet.  The Noveau 75 sounded really good.  This was also a first for me.  This is the ONLY AM QSO this K3S has EVER made and probably will be the last - LOL.

Jim - W0EB