Back on the bench: built the SSCPO!

wa2cky

Picked up a SSCPO at the last convention and, need to have a code oscillator (and also dying to do something electronic!!), I built up the kit last night. It worked right off the bat and it sounded great with the built in key. I intend to build in a jack so I can use it with external keys. The only 'tweak' I had to make on the kit is to add two flat washers between the two spacers and the key strip to add some needed clearance between the key contact (i.e. the head of the screw holding the knob in place) and the pc board connection.

A fun build and a great sounding code oscillator.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY