Re: 10 to 50 milliwatt transceivers

Gwen,

Oh, yeah!  I just ordered one of those little beasties a couple days ago on Etsy.  As for a receiver, I have a "Yeahoo" FR-101 which should fill the bill (it's the receiver only twin to the venerable FT-101 transceiver)

EuGene

On Friday, October 2, 2020, 1:47:45 PM CDT, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

There's a guy I've bought from on Etsy (I got his SlinkTenna) who makes tiny keychain transmitters, complete with a little straight-key-esque button for tapping out code. It's basically an oscillator chip with some added parts to make it stable. It's ONLY the transmitter, be clear on that. You'll need a receiver to go along with it so you can hear any replies. Here's the link to the 20m model -- if you look on his general page, you'll see he has them on most bands, and the SlinkTenna I bought from him.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 1:09 PM bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Are there any kits or construction plans for a QRPp transceiver in the 10 - 50 milliwatt category?  In the alternative, maybe some ways to modify existing QRP rigs, such as "Pixie", "Frog Sounds", etc.so they will work at those power output levels (merely reducing the voltage powering the rig doesn't seem to work very well).

Ideas and suggestions from QRPp'ers more technologically astute than this lid are most welcome.

EuGene
KA5NLY, Arkansas