SAVXO - NS-40 - Magic Box - SS40

Woody Hester

I am running the above and finally got around to swapping out R46.  Replaced the 1 MegOhm resistor with a 100 ohm resistor.  I had that on my list of things to do to allow for spotting of the SAVXO in the SS440....but, can someone remind me how that should work now?  Practically speaking?  I still hear no spot.  I have verified that the SAVXO is working properly.  It moves the transmit frequency heard in a nearby FT-817ND.  I just can't hear any spotting in the SS40.  Feel free to answer off list at fghester@...  Thanks for any advice offered and 72! / Woody / WD9F