Re: New member and video link

John - KK4ITX

Roland,

Thanks for sharing that !  Nice to see a successful QRPp QSO.

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 01:49:24 PM EDT, Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...> wrote:

Hi all! Thought I would hang out with you all and find out about QRPp. About myself. About 13 years ago I founded the AT Sprint group on yahoo. With KD1JV Steve’s blessings. Now I’m part of his group since yahoo dissolved all the groups. I’ve been playing around with an 80 meter cricket and got my first contact last night. Made a crude video. https://youtu.be/QSqYApDFsxI.  Think I’ll get the 40 meter version next. Although that 10 meter rockmite is tempting from qrpme. 73’s de n5vwn