Re: SAVXO - NS-40 - Magic Box - SS40

WA0ITP

Hi Woody, loong time no hear hope all is well with you.   Were you able to resolve this issue?  Are you talking abt R46 in the Magic Box?
Happy to help if I can.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM Woody Hester via groups.io <fghester=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am running the above and finally got around to swapping out R46.  Replaced the 1 MegOhm resistor with a 100 ohm resistor.  I had that on my list of things to do to allow for spotting of the SAVXO in the SS440....but, can someone remind me how that should work now?  Practically speaking?  I still hear no spot.  I have verified that the SAVXO is working properly.  It moves the transmit frequency heard in a nearby FT-817ND.  I just can't hear any spotting in the SS40.  Feel free to answer off list at fghester@...  Thanks for any advice offered and 72! / Woody / WD9F