Re: New member and video link

n4mj

Tnx for the show Roland.  Glad you got him.  Amazing what can be accomplished with QRP.  Enjoy.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 12:49:21 PM CDT, Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...> wrote:

Hi all! Thought I would hang out with you all and find out about QRPp. About myself. About 13 years ago I founded the AT Sprint group on yahoo. With KD1JV Steve’s blessings. Now I’m part of his group since yahoo dissolved all the groups. I’ve been playing around with an 80 meter cricket and got my first contact last night. Made a crude video. https://youtu.be/QSqYApDFsxI.  Think I’ll get the 40 meter version next. Although that 10 meter rockmite is tempting from qrpme. 73’s de n5vwn