Re: New member and video link

Wayne McFee

Roland,

You were solid copy, S3, at my campsite in Sunriver, Oregon.

I was running 5 Watts into a ladderline fed 82’ doublet, configured as an inverted Vee with the center up 30 feet.

Can’t remember what antenna you were using, if you said.

However, a good solid contact.

Hope to hear you again soon.

73,

Wayne  NB6M

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:49, Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...> wrote:

Hi all! Thought I would hang out with you all and find out about QRPp. About myself. About 13 years ago I founded the AT Sprint group on yahoo. With KD1JV Steve’s blessings. Now I’m part of his group since yahoo dissolved all the groups. I’ve been playing around with an 80 meter cricket and got my first contact last night. Made a crude video. https://youtu.be/QSqYApDFsxI.  Think I’ll get the 40 meter version next. Although that 10 meter rockmite is tempting from qrpme. 73’s de n5vwn