From: Daniel Walter via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 11:23 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 4SQRP Tuner

Built the Tuner and it seems to work well. A couple of questions:
1- Switch has a center OFF position, which connects to nothing. Is this intentional to d/c the antenna? If so, it does not ground both terminals.

2- One of my polyvaricons has 'bumpy' travel (the other is completely smooth operating.) should I just ignore this, or is it likely to fail?

--
72/73, Dan
NM3A