Re: How do I get to the 4sqrp Store?

Gwen,

Oh well, it was just a thought, as I didn't have any idea how the Groups thing operated...I'm too new to it.

I suppose in order to see what is available for sale by QRP-ARCI I would have to go to QRP-ARCI.com, which is probably where I was when I bought the tuner.  I went to the tuner for sale page using a link that someone sent to me, so I wasn't really aware of where I was or how to get back there without the link.

EuGene
KA5NLY

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, 8:00:12 PM CDT, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

4SQRP does not control the structure of that menu, except by enabling or disabling features. A store link is not a feature they can enable, as they neither created nor control Groups.io. That is a third-party mailing-list site.

4sqrp.groups.io is NOT the 4SQRP "home page", nor is it "their site". http://www.4sqrp.com IS their home page, and IS their site. Groups.io is only a messaging service.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:54 PM bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jeff,

I guess by Main Page I figured that you meant the home page...across the top are: Groups.io, Your Groups, Find or Create a Group, Help, and bigusmith.  If you meant the main page on the 4sqrp's site, not on the Groups.io site which is where I normally go to see what's up on 4sqrp, t would be nice if the store was added to those links listed on the left of the screen at 4sqrp.groups.io.

EuGene