From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 8:49
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40 and 80 meter nets

Chas, N2SH was calling on 80m at the end of the net.  I heard him quite well in Louisburg, but obviously Lebo was something of a dead zone for him.  Along the same lines, I could barely hear some of the checkins from my QTH.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On 10/14/20 8:59 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Ge group
Tough night for a net!
I had cw qrm on both 40 and 80 meters.
I also had strong digital at 7.122!

Oh well,
Here are the check in's for tonight.

40 Meters
N4KV JOHN
WI5H MIKE
N9EGT First time on CW net? Welcome Wayne

80 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY