Re: 40 AND 80 METER CW NETS

John - KK4ITX

NADA here in Florida, no noise at all on 40m and only S1-S2 on 80m..... after 7:00p both bands die a slow death !  On occasion condx are workable lately after nightfall..... just the way it is.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Oct 22, 2020, at 11:20, Wayne Steury <waynesteury@...> wrote:

I heard Johnny loud at first and then he faded away. but thanks for the report and the net. I am getting more comfortable.

The NM station was very loud!

Wayne N9EGT
Western Colorado

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 7:49 AM <w2sh@...> wrote:
40m no sigs better than R4.  80m AA9AA was 579; all others R4 or below.  Not a good night in NJ.  Nice to see Bob, WB1GYZ, made a QNI.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH