Re: 2 questions

n4mj

"T" is often used for 0s in serial numbers during certain events or operations.  It saves time during an exchange.  Do not recommend using it to replace the 0 ( zero) in your call.
Congratulations on getting the ticket and for seeking an answer to ur question.
73 de n4mj//glenn

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 10:50, Terry S. Clevenger via groups.io
<tclevengers@...> wrote:
Just getting active on-air and have questions:
1) I've heard that 'T' can be used in place of the number 0; is this true? Thats part of my calls and want to be sure.

2) I hear the code for the '=' sign (-...-) fairly often and wonder if it's also used for something else? It seems odd I'd hear it so much.

Thanks. Good to be getting involved.

Terry Clevenger
KE0VFI