Re: 2 questions

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Edited

As far as the prosign  _..._  it's the CW prosign for BT  according to this list of CW Prosigns at http://www.kent-engineers.com/prosigns.htm it defines the prosign BT to mean----- Pause; Break For Text. That's how I've always interpreted it the past 24 years in the hobby and I hear quite a lot of operators sending it several times during a QSO. I've used it that way as well.

Very 72/73 de Cliff KU4GW
Proud Member of the ARRL A-1 Operator Club (*Elected to Full Membership April 11, 2012)  4SQRP # 536

"It's not the class of license that the Amateur holds that matters, it's the class of the Amateur who holds the license!"