File /1916 Telegrapher magazine/The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine October 1916 Edition Zip Folder.zip uploaded #file-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@4SQRP.groups.io group.

By: Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

This is a Zip file version of Roy AC9DN,s Upload titled 1916 Telegrapher magazine. I rotated the photos 90 degrees so they appear upright with each image containing 2 pages each from the October 1916 Edition of The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine. I edited the images a wee bit to sharpen the text slightly and then renamed and compressed them all into this 41.06 Mb zip file. Very 72 de Cliff, KU4GW 4SQRP#536