Re: File /1916 Telegrapher magazine/The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine October 1916 Edition Zip Folder.zip uploaded #file-notice

Neil Gallensky - WA7VHT

Thanks for posting the images from the great telegraphy magazine.  This afternoon I decided to make an attempt at converting the folder of images into a single PDF document, with some basic OCR (making most but likely not all of the document text searchable).  I did not attempt to test all of the OCR or do further editing.  The file is now quite a bit smaller than the collection of individual images (15.5 MB).

The PDF document has been uploaded to the files area on the 4sqrp website at:

73,
Neil
WA7VHT

On Oct 26, 2020, at 10:51 AM, main@4SQRP.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@4SQRP.groups.io group.

By: Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

This is a Zip file version of Roy AC9DN,s Upload titled 1916 Telegrapher magazine. I rotated the photos 90 degrees so they appear upright with each image containing 2 pages each from the October 1916 Edition of The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine. I edited the images a wee bit to sharpen the text slightly and then renamed and compressed them all into this 41.06 Mb zip file. Very 72 de Cliff, KU4GW 4SQRP#536