From: Neil Gallensky - WA7VHT
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 2:46 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] File /1916 Telegrapher magazine/The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine October 1916 Edition Zip Folder.zip uploaded #file-notice

Thanks for posting the images from the great telegraphy magazine.  This afternoon I decided to make an attempt at converting the folder of images into a single PDF document, with some basic OCR (making most but likely not all of the document text searchable).  I did not attempt to test all of the OCR or do further editing.  The file is now quite a bit smaller than the collection of individual images (15.5 MB).

The PDF document has been uploaded to the files area on the 4sqrp website at:

73,
Neil
WA7VHT