Re: File /1916 Telegrapher magazine/The Northwest Telephone and Telegraph Review Magazine October 1916 Edition Zip Folder.zip uploaded #file-notice

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Thank you so much Neil! This saves me some space on my already cluttered up hard drive and I notice I can view the images much better in the PDF version which is great because my eyesight isn't what it used to be, a result of type II sugar diabetes. I zoomed out to 50% for the best view of 2 pages at once, but being able to zoom in on one page at a time is great! I'm going to delete the Zip file if I can to free up group space for more group members to upload more photos without exceeding the limit groups dot io has on the amount of storage we have available. If Roy, AC9DN, would delete the 22 individual jpg image files it would free up a lot more space as well. Again, thanks so much! The images in the PDF file look fantastic!

Very 72/73 de Cliff KU4GW
Proud Member of the ARRL A-1 Operator Club (*Elected to Full Membership April 11, 2012
4SQRP # 536