Re: Sprint tonight

Mike

Great sprint last night: Boy some of you were really stuck in the mud but managed to pull you out. One I thought I would never get his nr. but eventually we had a QSL. I think it was Rod WA4ZOF.

Stations worked:
N0NBD
WA4ZOF
WBQQT
AB9CA
W0XI
AND KV6Z (MY NEIGHBOR IN CLAREMORE, OK)
All but the first 2 were in the old Novice section of the 40M band around 7.122.

I had one fellow jump in, (KA4RRU), wondering what CQ 4S meant. Just so he wasn't left out he gave me his SKCC nr. So I linked him up to the 4s web page. He has a nice shack with a complete ant farm. Hmmmm wonder what 1/2 Watt would do from there. Anyway I'm going to make up a custom QSL card using the club call and send it to him as a momento.

Can't wait for the next one.

72 to all
Mike Morris
KF5RAU NR 609