Re: QRP Items for sale

NV1F <Giulietti@...>

Dear Bobby, kb4qnr. Can I mail you a $100 US Postal Money order and will you ship it to me at 3200 Avenue G, Council Bluffs, IA 51501-1952 where I am now staying till Thanksgiving?  Is your address good with QRZ?  Thank you. John L. Giulietti, ex-AC1JI, ex-NV1F & now N1FE, my home QTH is in Connecticut, 860-836-2764

On 11/4/2020 10:30 AM, bobby rolph wrote:
GM group. I have a few items that some of you may be interested in. All items are in very good condition and pictures are available upon request. Just email me direct if you are interested. 73
Bobby
kb4qnr

Bencher BY 1 Black in color $100 shipped
FT 817ND. Stock no mods $425 shipped
Xeigu X108g $225 shipped
Micro BITX V6 assembled $200 shipped
QCX 40 assembled in case $100 shipped