Re: QRP Items for sale

NV1F <Giulietti@...>

Dear Bobby/KB4QNR

    I mailed you a $100 US Postal Money order with cover letter for your QRP Labs 40-meter QSX (standard, i.e. non+) in case from the main Omaha, Nebr post office this morning.  Looking forward to receiving the unit and putting it on the air. Regards, John L Giulietti N1FE

On 11/4/2020 10:30 AM, bobby rolph wrote:
GM group. I have a few items that some of you may be interested in. All items are in very good condition and pictures are available upon request. Just email me direct if you are interested. 73
Bobby
kb4qnr

Bencher BY 1 Black in color $100 shipped
FT 817ND. Stock no mods $425 shipped
Xeigu X108g $225 shipped
Micro BITX V6 assembled $200 shipped
QCX 40 assembled in case $100 shipped