Re: 4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint - Sun, 11/08/2020 #cal-notice

John - KK4ITX

Just wanted to let you know that I was there.........

I do wish that the organizers would (1) Take notice of other events and at least request/define/limit the areas for their event, (2) actually post areas to NOT play in and (3) Ask that the contesters be courteous to those not in the contest when their CQ are answered by an unsuspecting/uninformed OP looking for a QSO.

I listened on 20/40/80m around the usual places and all I heard was 25-35wpm contesters, sorry but I really lost my usual patience and did some WSPR.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 8, 2020, at 21:24, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Chas
Yes I realized that after I spotted my self!
I worked one of the Contesters at about 25 WPM.
He didn’t like my replies.
73
Johnny

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 8:06 PM <w2sh@...> wrote:
Hi Johnny,

TU for the 40m QSO.  Got two other members and that was it.  80m useless with the Sweepstakes going on and that's all that I hear; ditto for 40m down around 7.040 mhz.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com