Re: What's On Your Bench?

I need to put up some antennas (G5RV, Vertical, & EFLW) and get to work on some kits (incl. a QRP-O-Meter and a couple of Pixies).  I've just been goofing around and letting stuff pile up...gotta get off my duff and do something!

EuGene, KA5NLY

On Saturday, November 14, 2020, 7:22:35 AM CST, Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Here in central Illinois the weather is starting to turn cold. The ground is frost covered most mornings although we haven't had any snow so far.

Winter is normally my main building time. As usual my first project is cleaning and organizing my work bench. After that the first thing in the queue here is a QRP-O-Meter. No big projects planned for now. I am thinking of a simple remote antenna switch though.

Anyone else have some fun projects lined up?

Tim N9PUZ