Re: What's On Your Bench?

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Tim and the Group

We have had both frosty mornings and
A light snow already, in Se Ks.

I agree, it’s time to clean the bench up and get busy.

I’ve got a original AC-1 Tx that needs a new power cord and a 80 meter tank coil wound.

I have a UBitx version 3 that needs to be modified before it goes on the air.
These little rigs are pretty basic, and
It would benefit from a AGC module, as
Well as some harmonic upgrades.

Other than these, I still have a “stash”
Of un built kits that have accumulated over the years.

No doubt, plenty to stay busy with this winter.

We’re discussing plans of “how” and
“If” we can have Ozarkcon next spring and keep the attendees safe from the
Bad bug.

It sure would be nice to get back to somewhere near normal.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 7:22 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:
Here in central Illinois the weather is starting to turn cold. The ground is frost covered most mornings although we haven't had any snow so far.

Winter is normally my main building time. As usual my first project is cleaning and organizing my work bench. After that the first thing in the queue here is a QRP-O-Meter. No big projects planned for now. I am thinking of a simple remote antenna switch though.

Anyone else have some fun projects lined up?

Tim N9PUZ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com