Re: What's On Your Bench?

The project at the moment is the local club's 2m repeater. I am
rebuilding it around a Kenwood TKR-750 repeater and a set of dB Products
band pass, band reject cavities. I recovered the CAT-250 controller
from the old repeater and I will add a Raspberry Pi 3B+ to the ensemble
for AllStar linking capability. I'd recently redid the local 70cm machine
in a similar fashion and it is working well.

One thing I want to do this winter is get a local DVSwitch server up and
going and hopefully be able to join the DMR net from AllStar on the 70cm
repeater. I think we'd find that interesting.

Ambitious plans! Though, not necessarily QRP although I can hit the
70cm repeater with 500 mW. I guess that is QRP. :-D

72, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB