Re: [ADV] Re: [4SQRP] What's On Your Bench?

jrdock@ckt.net

Great looking pie Jim and I’ll bet it will taste as good as it looks 👍

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.
                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, n5ib_2 <n5ib@...> wrote:

My bench has been hosting a couple of Arduino projects, and a long neglected Raspberry Pi.
The article in the recent QST has set me off to making a VFO with an Arduino NANO and a Si5351a.
So far have a basic programmable signal generator working. Next to play with an output coupling/impedance matching transformer.

I haven't played with the Raspberry Pi in so long I've forgotten most of what I learned..... so went back to the bench... errrr,  kitchen countertop.... and started in on a no-sugar-added Apple Pi(e)  photo attached  .... note the Morse Characters, sinewave, comet, moon, lightning, hurricane (of course, in LA) and the sun .... complete with spots!

Gloria, WD5CMA, will give a detailed signal report later this evening   :^))

73,
Jim, N5IB

<Radio Pi.jpg>