Re: 60 Meter crystals needed

Bobby Drummond

Eugene:

Here is a USA source of crystals for two of the 60 meter channels:

This is the location for KC9ON's 3rd Planet Solar site.  He has crystals for "channel 4" and "channel 5"   I have ordered those crystals (and other crystals from him) and the quality is great and his service is excellent.

I am not aware of anyone that has crystals for channel 1, channel 2 or channel 3 for the 60 meter band at this time.  If you have a source for those crystals, would you please let me know?  I would be interested in getting some.

--
73 de AK4JA